To apply, please review the following task. You must include the answer in the subject of the email when you apply. If you can’t figure out the answer, please do not apply.
- There are five bank accounts, each of different type, opened in sequence X, X+1, … , X+4
- For each bank account, there is one account owner who is a developer programming in specific programming language
- These five developers each drink specific type of beverage, listen to specific type of music and wear a specific color t-shirt.
- No developer has the same type of bank account, programs in the same language as another developer, drinks the same beverage, wears the same color t-shirt or listen to the same type of music. Those are 5 very unique individuals! 🙂
The question is: Which developer wears a blue t-shirt?
- The Java developer likes Jazz
- The .NET developer has a checking account
- The Investment account was opened just before the Savings account
- The owner of the investment account drinks coffee
- The developer who listens to Metal wears a yellow t-shirt
- The developer who has a mortgage account likes Pop music
- The owner of the third opened account drinks milk
- The PHP developer opened his account first
- The developer with green t-shirt and the developer who likes Pop music opened their accounts just one after another
- The Obj-C developer wears a white t-shirt
- The developer who likes Trans music drinks beer (go figure!)
- The PHP developer and the developer who has a credit card account opened their accounts just one after another
- The Swift developer drinks tea
- The developer who likes Rock music and the developer who drinks water opened their accounts just one after another
- The developer who likes Rock music and the developer who wears a red t-shirt opened their accounts just one after another