We’ve released MoneyWiz 2 in December 2014. Now, 3 years later, the MoneyWiz 2 features development is coming to its end and we’re already looking towards MoneyWiz 3.
Today I want to share with you our plans for Moneyiz 2 and 3. First off, let’s speak about MoneyWiz 2…
Retiring MoneyWiz 2
We’ve just released update 2.7 which marks the final major update in MoneyWiz 2.
We’ll continue selling and supporting MoneyWiz 2 Standard at discounted prices until end of 2018. We’ll also release bug fix updates occasionally, but no new features and major improvements will be introduced there, as basically we’re retiring MoneyWiz 2 and moving onto MoneyWiz 3.
Have in mind that MoneWiz 2 and all of its features will continue to be fully functional even though it’s retired. Its retirement only means that we won’t be actively developing it anymore.
Welcoming MoneyWiz 3
MoneyWiz 3 will bring a lot of exciting new features and improvements. Here are some of the most notable features we’ll be working on:
- Full crypto-currencies support – MoneyWiz 3 will be the first personal finance software to have full support for all crypto-currencies and altcoins, including automatic download of trades from some of the largest exchanges and wallets
- New design and user experience
- Split transactions (where one transaction can have expense, income and transfer components within the same transaction)
- Major performance improvements on all platforms
- FOREX support
- Background sync – online banking and SYNCbits will start supporting background sync so that when you launch MoneyWiz, everything will be synced and ready to use.
- Envelope budgeting and income budgets (goals)
- Advanced reconcile and bulk editing on mobile
- Fast user switching for SYNCbits
- Improved reports
Please have in mind this is not a complete list, and we’ll be implementing some other features too, as development progresses.