I am Iliya, CEO of MoneyWiz. Today I am thrilled to announce that MoneyWiz 3 is now available for download for all Premium subscribers as well as users of MoneyWiz 2 Standard with active Online Banking subscription. For those of you who prefer to stick to non-subscription software, please rest assured we haven’t forgotten about you – MoneyWiz 3 Standard will become available in December 2018 when all features are finalized and you can make an informed decision whether you want to purchase the upgrade.
While MoneyWiz 3.0 is the first of many updates to come in MoneyWiz 3, I am thrilled to show you what we’ve been working on for the past half year as well as what else you should expect from us for the remainder of the year. Read on…
Here are the highlights you need to know…
- MW Premium users: MoneyWiz 3 is already available as an update to MoneyWiz Premium subscribers. So, if you are a Premium subscriber you should already have it. If you still don’t see the update, it means you’re probably using the Standard version. Please download the Premium version (with blue icon).
- MW Standard users without Online Banking: MoneyWiz 3 is NOT available for non-subscribers for now. We plan to release MoneyWiz 3 Standard (pay once version) at the end of this year (2018). If you want to get your hands on MoneyWiz 3, you need to subscribe to MoneyWiz Premium, download the Premium version on all devices and just log into your SYNCbits account. You can subscribe here.
- MW Standard users with Online Banking: If you have MoneyWiz Standard with Online Banking subscription you are eligible to receive MoneyWiz Premium at no extra cost. Please check out this article.
- Important about sync: Keep in mind – if log into your SYNCbits account on one device using MoneyWiz 3, then you need to update to MoneyWiz 3 on all devices, due to automatic data migration necessary to support the new features. This migration is automatic but it will essentially disable sync in older versions of MoneyWiz (anything before 3.0.0). If you ended up in this situation and you want to go back to MoneyWiz 2, please e-mail us at [email protected] so we can manually migrate your SYNCbits account back.
- Setapp users: If you are using MoneyWiz for Mac via Setapp you can start using MoneyWiz 3 on all devices as of version 3.0.2 (on Setapp).
- Still no joy?: If none of the above answered your question, just e-mail us at [email protected]
- Completely redesigned mobile apps
- Improved design for the desktop apps
- Background sync
- Complex split transactions (for example splitting one transaction to have both expense and income part, even a transfer part would be possible too)
- Zero based budgeting
- Fast switching or multiple SYNCbits accounts