Here’s our big autumn update (just released on iOS, Mac, Android and Windows)! Thank you for your patience, we hope you like what we’ve done.
● Tags – tag transactions for additional reporting power. Budgets also support tags.
● Receipts sync – sync your attached transaction receipts across all devices (enable it via the SYNCbits menu)
● 14 new reports.
● Ability to add filters to reports by categories, payees and tags.
● New type of reports visualization – spreadsheet report (Categories vs Tags report uses it)
● Offset categories – MoneyWiz now allows you to enter transactions with minus sign, which you can use to offset categories (both income & expense) in case you want to handle reimbursements for example. Remember that MoneyWiz still has built-in Refunds functionality!
● Budgets can now be created with 0 amount, which can help those of you who prefer envelope style budgeting.
● Improved SaltEdge online banking
● Much improved online banking auto-categorization. Really, it’s like a whole new experience there!
● Auto-completers for manually entered transactions are now account independent.
● New currency added – BYN
● Ability to disable auto-categorization for online banking accounts (it’s individual setting per account. Access it by editing the account and then go to the Extended options).
● Ability to set MoneyWiz to not create new categories when they come from online banking (it’s individual setting per account. Access it by editing the account and then go to the Extended options).
● Over 100 bug fixes
This update changes the data format, due to the Tags functionality. That means that you need to update MoneyWiz on all your devices to assure that SYNCbits continues to run smoothly.
COMING UP NEXT:
If we get reports of any critical issues we’ll release updates to fix them. Once we’re done with that we’re focusing on implementing the Investment Accounts functionality which will come in MoneyWiz 2.6.
If you run into any issues, please e-mail us at [email protected]
Thank you for using MoneyWiz!
For a preview of MoneyWiz 2.5, please check this blogpost: Preview of MoneyWiz 2.5 – Tags, Receipts Sync, New Reports & more…